Classes begin quarterly in Austin, TX
Become a Web Developer in 12 or 24 Weeks
Learn To Code In-Person or Online
The Coding Boot Camp at UT Austin is the first university-backed coding boot camp in the state of Texas. With the rising demand for web development skills across industries, our course was designed to prepare students with the knowledge they need to tap into today’s digital economy.
Learn front-end and back-end technologies through a coding curriculum, including:
PHP frameworks like Laravel
Security and Session Storage
Code Complex Web Applications
- Work together with your peers to tackle complex projects and get hands-on programming training through experiential learning opportunities with employers.
- Take your new skills to the next level by building a portfolio of web applications, coding mobile apps, and challenging projects that showcase your knowledge.
- Receive a Certificate of Completion from UT Austin, demonstrating your achievement to future employers.
- Benefit from a wide array of career support services like resume writing, social media profile support, preparation for technical interviews, portfolio reviews, soft-skills training, and more to help you put your best foot forward.
Our flexible program options are designed to fit the demands of your busy schedule. Choose our 24-week, part-time program to advance your programming skills without leaving your day job, or choose our 12-week, immersive program to launch your career sooner and study at a faster pace. No matter which option you choose, you will become part of a community of peers and dive into a life-changing experience.
Through either an in-person or online coding boot camp you will enjoy close collaboration with other professionals while exploring the theory and application of web development.
Are you looking to change career paths and break into the tech industry, advance in your current career or expand your knowledge? If so, and if you are hard-working with a drive to succeed, then this could be for you. Other reasons this program might be the right move:
- You are interested in freelancing to supplement your current income—or want to engage more productively in your current job.
- You want to move companies or change careers—or switch from a non-technical to a technical role.
- You dream of going “all in” on an entrepreneurial idea and want to gain the skills needed to build your product or service.
- You are a voracious learner and wish to gain additional knowledge or amplify your skill set.
Deployment (Heroku, Git)
Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
Server Side Development (Node.js, Express, MERN Stack)
*The material covered is subject to change. Our academic team adjusts to the market demand.
In-Person Coding Program
- Full-time (12-week) and part-time (24-week) options
- Part-time classes held two weekday evenings and Saturdays
- Full-time classes held Monday – Friday
- Explore dates, class times, and locations